Our Bahama rug is the perfect rug for anyone inspiring to have a British colonial look, and is great for beach houses, high traffic areas, bathrooms and commercial hubs. It looks fabulous styled with eclectic prints, indoor plants and Victorian pieces. Of course it also looks fabulous pared-back with a more neutral style.
Seagrass has a ‘waxy coat’ and although allowing water molecules to enter, dyes and other stains have difficultly penetrating. Its a great product for high transit areas and is washable.
- 4x4 style basket weave
- 1 cm size of each knot
- 1 cm thickness with binding
- 1.6 cm thickness with underlay
- 3 cm wide black cotton binding with latex (natural rubber)backing, ensures non-slip on all surfaces.
- 3 cm wide natural jute binding with latex (natural rubber)backing, ensures non-slip on all surfaces.
- Smooth edges (no binding) with underlay (100% recycled) for extra comfort.
We deliver Australia wide! As they are all handmade in Australia to order, please allow for up to 3 weeks for making and shipping.